Saturday 25 June 2016

Classes and Workshop Times

Classes 
Held at CETRA, Pimblett Road, Haydock WA11 0PZ

Tuesday 7 pm - Knife work
Tuesday 8 pm - Dog Brothers Martial Arts - Stick, double stick, staff, Kali Tudo (tm) and other weapons
Wednesday 8 pm - Panantukan & Kali Tudo (tm) - Filipino Boxing for the street and it's ritual hierarchical combat application (for the ring or cage!)
Thursday 7 pm - Dog Brothers Martial Arts - Stick, double stick, staff, Kali Tudo (tm) and other weapons

Also on Thursdays we have Ng Gar Tien Wing Chun Kung Fu with Sifu Jonny Fell.  An excellent art to cross train and improve your empty hand skills with.  Classes are at 8:30 pm.

Workshops
We have a Dog Brothers Martial Arts workshop every other Saturday at NGT Martial Arts Academy, Public Hall Court, Public Hall Street, Runcorn, Cheshire WA7 1NG.  Contact me for the next date.  These start at 7:00 pm.

Costs
For all Combative Edge classes the cost is £5 per class.  I understand that this is horrendously cheap, but as I get the venue for horrendously cheap, I pass the savings on to my students.

Wing Chun classes are £7.

For the Dog Brothers Martial Arts workshops the cost is dependent on who turns up.  Basically it is my costs divided by who turns up.  So the more people that show up, the cheaper it is.  

The eagle eyed among you will notice that the value for money remains constant - the fewer people in the class, the more attention and personal tuition you get.  So if only two people show up, you basically pay for a two hour private session with me divided between the two of you.  If ten people show up, then the personal tuition level is a lot lower, as is the cost.

Private Tuition

I am available for private tuition.  I will hold these at my own home in my back garden, or I can come to you.

Costs
£20 per hour for one person, £15 per hour each for two or more people.  If I come to you travel costs are on top of this.  Contact me for more details, but currently I am available days and evenings when I'm not teaching class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment