Monday 9 July 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

My name is Ste Ormerod and this is a martial arts blog.

I tell a lie, it's not going to be solely martial arts.  I will occasionally dip into other issues and interests of mine, but this blog will centre on Combative Edge Martial Arts, what it is, what it means to me and will also trace it's development and evolution.

I won't lie to you either. This blog will be used as a marketing tool.  Not in the usual martial arts club sense, trying to sell black belts to gullible parents for their precious little children.  But I'm simply trying to voice my philosophy of martial arts, my particular flavour of fighting arts and see if anyone else is interested in training with me.

If you've read this far, then I'm hoping that you already have an interest in martial arts, have your own views and are interested in hearing mine.

If this is the case, then keep coming back.

To the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment